We are sorry. Online registration for this event has closed.
YOUTH CYCLE COACHING – all ages up to 16.
LIMITED PLACES (Ticket system shows how many places are available – first come first served.
Tickets bought online guarantee a place. Payment on the day now accepted but only until we are full so cant guarantee a place.
Tickets available for purchase until midnight the day before. If less than 5 sold the event will not run and payments will be refunded. We will notify you by email if the event is cancelled.
Sessions will be run 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month until October 15th 2017
15.15 – 15.30 Registration
15.30 – 16.30 Coached session
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 3.30pm to 4.30pm
– Age range – Coaching for Youth – up to 16yrs old.
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing (Gloves highly recomended)
Sessions are based around core skills and suitable for all abilities.
Riders need to be able to pedal their bikes to take part int he sessions.
British Cycling Coaches run the training at each session. The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
– Large open plan car park are for training – vehicle parking cordoned off to make training area safe.
– Heated (when needed) Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst sheltering from the elements.
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Coffee, Tea, soft drinks and snacks
Tickets in advance
£4 none DCV members
£3 DCV members
On the day entry
£5 none DCV members
£4 DCV members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).